Hosted in Hinglish | 2 Hours
About the workshop
Keeping a journal can help you express and explore your emotions, improve your understanding of yourself and the world, and reduce stress. An art journal is a visual diary that combines writing, sketching, collaging, and other nifty ways of creative self-expression, and is super fun to create. So if you want to learn how to make your own, this workshop is for you. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What is art journaling and why I do it
- Benefits of art journaling in everyday life
- How to use journals for self-awareness
- Supplies cheat sheet for your journals
- Basics of putting together a journal page
- How to decorate a journal
- DIY project: Let’s make your first journal!
About the host
Shraddha Pawar is the co-founder of Feliz Land, an online shop with planners, stationery, home decor, apparel, and more. She is also an active content creator on Instagram and has built an engaged community called #journalwithshraddha. She recently launched her first e-book My Secrets Of Journaling.
Find her on Instagram as ‘wintersockss’, and ‘feliz.land’.
What you should carry along
A4 notebook or journal with thick pages
Things to use in the journal (bring a mix of these)
– Old magazines, newspaper, or other interesting papers
– Dried flowers or leaves
– Receipts, tickets, maps and other recent purchase reminders
– Instax photos
– Washi tapes
– Wax seals