Balancing travel, professional commitments and an active account on social media is a tricky act, but one that you can easily master! In this workshop, you will understand the importance of different platforms and how they can be used effectively for your growth. Besides learning about camera equipment and creating viral content, you will also get an insightful glimpse into a travel blogger's life. Here’s what the course will cover:
A detailed guide to pre-trip planning
What equipment to carry along on trips
How to plan content on the go for Instagram story, feed and reels – Clicking and editing pictures – Creating interactive content – Selecting and editing posts for the grid – Writing engaging captions – Creating engaging stories – Editing reels so they go viral – Dos and don’ts
How to plan content for Youtube – Shooting and recording videos – Difference between Youtube and Instagram videos
Tips and tricks to make content creation easier
About the host
Two years ago, this travel blogger quit his job to follow his quest for new experiences. Meet Sahil Gulati, the face behind PeaceAurParvat. Sahil is sharing his adventures with the world while creating drool-worthy content across platforms. If you have ever wondered how to gain financial freedom while exploring the most gorgeous destinations in the world, you have come to the right place.
Follow Sahil’s adventures on Instagram under his handle ‘peaceaurparvat’.
What you should carry along
A notebook and pen
This is a live event streamed on Zoom. Please download Zoom for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. Please note: Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here