Is it the content, the timing, or the editing that makes a reel go viral? Let’s find out in this exciting workshop that takes you through unique Instagram features and how you can use them effectively. The workshop will help you plan, schedule, and execute your content while giving you a peek into the world of algorithms and brand collaborations. Here is what you will learn:
Creating unique content in a new destination
Creating engaging travel content when you're not traveling
Finding effective ways to shoot, store and post reels
Creating valuable and unique content on the go
Approaching brands for paid collaborations
Using editing apps for videos and stories
Creating reels for Instagram’s dynamic algorithm
Building an instant connection with your audience through relevant content
Creating short travel vlogs through stories
Using the highlight feature effectively
Gaining insights into brand placements
Creating interactive content using Instagram’s dynamic features
Using text and filters
About the host
Balancing a full-time job while travel blogging is no easy feat, but this storyteller has mastered it wonderfully. Meet Aakanksha Monga. She is a traveller, writer, and avid doodler. Aakanksha believes in learning with every new experience and is here to share her knowledge with aspiring travel creators. If you have always wanted to learn from someone who does the 9 to 5 while travelling – here’s your person!
Follow Aakanksha’s adventures on Instagram under her handle ‘aakanksha.monga’.
What you should carry along
A notebook and pen
This is a live event streamed on Zoom. Please download Zoom for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. Please note: Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here