By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Start advertising your business on Facebook and Instagram
- Work seamlessly on ads manager
- Understand essential metrics and analytics
- Make lead generation campaigns
- Get more conversions at lower costs
Are you thinking about running paid campaigns for your business but don't know where to start? This workshop by Arushi, founder of Dohful Cookies, will help you identify what your brand needs, your initial investment for Facebook and Instagram ad spends and how to convert queries into clients. Here is what you will learn:
Is Paid Marketing the right choice for your business?
– Understanding paid marketing vs organic reach
– Pros and cons of starting of paid marketing
– Prerequisites to start running ads
Facebook Ads Manager
– Introduction to the platform
– Sponsored posts vs ads manager
– Understanding how Facebook ads work
Running Ads through the Ads Manager
– Building creatives with different apps
– Making campaigns, adsets and ads on the Ads Manager
– Choosing different kinds of campaigns while running ads
Analytics and metrics
– Understanding metrics on Facebook Ads Manager
– Tracking metrics while running ads
– Understanding data points
– Testing and analyzing results
Investment for paid marketing
– Understanding the spend structure
– Choosing daily, weekly, monthly budgets for marketing
– Allotting a budget for different campaigns
Meet your host
Arushi is the founder of Dohful Cookies, a cookie brand that has delighted the whole country with its freshly baked, handcrafted cookies. Arushi is an engineer from Cummins College, Pune and a postgraduate MBA from IMT-Ghaziabad. Dohful was started because Arushi fell in love with the real genuine soft-baked cookies on her honeymoon trip to Europe.
To re-create the magic she felt back there in Europe, Arushi started experimenting with the cookie recipes in her own kitchen. Today she has a dedicated bakery set up with a 10 people team across kitchen, packaging, customer relations & social media verticals.
Follow Arushi’s journey at dohfulcookies.