One of the biggest challenges that homestay owners face is marketing, and adding to this roadblock is the high budget that comes with it. Upasana, owner of The Lodge at WAH, simplifies this process and offers a step-by-step guide to successfully market your homestay at zero cost. You will understand the importance of creating a brand identity, nurturing a community and exploring collaborations. Here’s what the course will cover:
Brand identity for your homestay – Building your brand story – Exploring your homestay’s selling points – Designing an informative website
Reach the right customers – Identifying your target audience – Exploring mediums to reach your audience – Finding selling platforms that are apt for your homestay
Offline and online platforms for marketing – Using zero cost features of social media platforms – Experimenting with influencer marketing – Reaching out to media publications – Leveraging local platforms
Collaborations and community – Building your community – Exploring collaborations with travel partners – Understanding the value of platforms such as Tripoto – Utilising user reviews for growth
Questions and answers
About the host Upasana Prakash owns and runs the gorgeous eco-friendly homestay, The Lodge at Wah in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh. With an MBA from the Indian School of Business, Upasana put her homestay on the map by building an organic following on social media. She is a super host and a marketing expert, so join her as she shares her learnings with you
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Zoom. Please download Zoom for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here