By the end of the workshop, you will be able to
– Travel independently as a woman biker
– Overcome emotional and physical challenges of travelling alone
– Plan itineraries, routes and budgets as a solo traveller
– Take care of your own safety
Are you someone who has always dreamt of travelling alone? But safety, planning and budget are huge roadblocks? Roshni Sharma, India’s first female solo biker, will help you plan your trip, share life-saving tips and tricks and will ensure that you are able to handle all curveballs as a single woman traveller.
Meet your host:
What started as a hobby turned into a passion for Roshni and there was no looking back. In 2014, Roshni became the first woman to ride solo from Kanyakumari to Kashmir and she holds a Limca Book of Records for the same. She is living and working as a software engineer in Amsterdam and hopes to inspire women travellers to step out and explore the world.
You can follow Roshni on Instagram under Travelwithroshni.
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.