Food trucks are set to become the next big thing in the global food industry. If you are an entrepreneur or a restaurateur who wants to diversify, or even a newbie who wants to open a food truck business, this workshop by Ashesh Sajnani is designed to give you all the answers. Founder and now a mentor to Bombay Food Truck, Ashesh will break down the process for you and guide you about licenses that you need, the investment required, manpower cost and marketing your business. Here’s what you’ll learn:
Let’s prepare the blueprint – Finding your niche as a food truck business – Defining initial investment – Understanding vehicles types – Exploring location options – Learning about equipment and raw materials – Understanding local regulations and legal requirements
Time to start cooking the entrée – Planning for a menu – Understanding a kitchen layout suited for your vehicle – Organising manpower requirements
It’s time to put yourself on the food map – Preparing an online and offline marketing plan
Understanding the big debate – food truck v/s a restaurant
Questions and answers
About the host An entrepreneur, restaurateur and hotelier, meet Ashesh Sajnani. Ashesh is the founder of Bombay Food Truck and has been an integral part of the food truck ecosystem in India. He comes with years of experience and is here to share his journey and learnings with you.
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Zoom. Please download Zoom for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here