Hosted in English | 2 Hours
About the workshop
If you want to lead a life in the mountains, running a homestay is a great way to have your cake and eat it too! Your homestay will be your own home and you’ll make a living by hosting travellers from all over the world. Before you jump into it, though, there are some things to consider. The owners of Kudrat – A Boutique Homestay in Tirthan Valley take you through it all in this workshop. Here’s what they will cover:
About the host
Sudhir Nehru worked as a banker before he decided to take a long sabbatical and travel the world with his wife. They stayed in B&Bs and homestays, and fell in love with these homes away from home. Later, they came to Tirthan Valley and it just clicked! They set up Kudrat – A Boutique Homestay here and also decided to make it their own home. It's been 5 years since and they couldn’t be happier with their decision.
Check out Kudrat homestay on Instagram ‘kudratboutiquehomestay’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.