Are you a newbie who is struggling to make a mark on YouTube? Finding relevant content, producing kickass videos and reaching your audience are pillars of a strong YouTube channel. In this workshop hosted by Lav Vaid from Mile Chasers, you will get a first hand experience on how to successfully start and grow your channel without investing too much time or money. In the workshop, you will learn:
Getting started – Finding your niche and branding – Understanding your audience – Exploring basic equipment
Content and audience – Understanding the importance of relevant content – Coming up with new ideas – Building a content bank – Exploring a content schedule – Building a network
Budget and time management
How to monetize your YouTube channel – Understanding YouTube’s algorithm – Completing 4000 watch hours quickly – Reaching the 1000 subscribers mark quickly – Identifying affiliate marketing opportunities
Promotion tools for budding YouTubers – Google ads – Social media – Stickers & merchandise
Dealing with failure
Questions and answers
About the host Lav is a full-time journalist and a part-time travel vlogger. Storytelling is a huge part of his work and Mile Chasers is a testament to the fact that anyone can start anytime – all you need is the desire to share. Mile Chasers has grown tremendously in less than a year and Lav is here to share his knowledge with aspiring vloggers.
You can catch his stories on Instagram here and on YouTube here.
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Zoom. Please download Zoom for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here