By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to
So many pages are made on Instagram but the real deal is to sustain your account and grow gradually. It is imperative to stand out and work with what your strengths are and Maitri from The Slow Travellers will tell you exactly that.
Meet your host:
Maitri from The Slow Travelers has a full time job and she is an enthusiastic travel content creator who quickly grew her account from 200 to 23k. She is here to help aspiring travellers create their brand identity and make a mark in the chaotic world of social media.
You can follow her on The Slow Travelers
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.