By the end of the workshop you’ll be able to:
The tropical state of Goa has always been on the tourist map and has now opened its doors for entrepreneurs. If you have wanted to open your own homestay and host people from across the world, now is a good opportunity. Mavrick takes you through different phases of starting, building and growing a homestay. Here’s what you will learn:
Meet your host:
Mavrick Cardoz is the owner of the lovely Casa Galgibaga in Canacona in South Goa.
After travelling across 11 countries, staying in more than 100 hotels and working with a travel agency in Europe, he realised that his true calling was channelling his learnings towards a venture in his own homeland. This is when he remembered Galgibaga village, where he spent a lot of vacations during his childhood. And thus was born his labour of love, Casa Galgibaga. This workshop is an attempt for him to inspire fellow entrepreneurs.
Check out the homestay on Instagram under the handle ‘casagalgibaga’.
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.