Hosted in Hinglish | 2 Hours
About the workshop
Phone cameras allow you the spontaneity of taking great photos anywhere. And with phone cameras becoming so advanced, you don’t need to lug around a heavy DSLR to take beautiful photos anymore. If you’re thinking of taking your Instagram feed to the next level with better photos, then this course is for you.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Understanding your phone's camera better
– Let’s explore your camera settings
– Optimising exposure, focus and contrast
– Modes to shoot the best photos and videos
- Learning photostability for better photos on the gram
– The best composition tips
– Understanding Instagram formats
– Learning the importance of framing
– Using patterns, colours and reflections
- Using perspective photography
- Learning how to take your pictures to the next level
- Editing & posting like a pro!
– Editing on the go with VSCO, Lightroom and other apps
– Introduction to different photo editing elements
– Let’s talk Instagram filters
– Creating a professional-looking Instagram grid
- Using what you've learnt to take great travel photos
About the host
Trishita Bhattacharya, aka Overrated Outcast, is a freelance photographer from Mumbai. While studying to be a pharmacist, her love for photography grew and she decided to jump head-first into the world of freelance photography.
Trishita specialises in travel photography, and is one of the GoPro Ambassadors from India who was also recently featured in the GoPro Hero 9 Ad! She has worked with at least 100+ brands in her career spanning six years.
You can follow her work on Instagram under her handle ‘overrated_outcast’.
What you should carry along
Lightroom and VSCO apps for editing
Notebook and pen