Medhufushi Island Resort is a heaven of peace and relaxation. An air of tranquility pervades the idyllic island which is adorned with shady coconut trees and tropical flowers. Surrounding the island is a spectacular lagoon in shades of turquoise and shimmering azure blue. If you want to get away from it all and experience affordable, laid-back rustic at a Maldives resort, you can’t find anywhere better than Medhufushi Island Resort.
• Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
• Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
• In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Yuven Travel shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
• The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Yuven Travel will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
• Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination.
• Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 pm. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
• In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
• Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotels policy
• Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
• The package price does not include special dinner or mandatory charges at time levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions.
• For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 45 days of processing the refund. Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to Yuven Travel & guest, no refund will be processed. TCS Conditions.
• As per section 206CCA of Income Tax Act 1961, w.e.f. 01-Jul-21 onwards, TCS will be charged @10% on overseas tour packages in case you have not filed your income tax returns for two preceding years; and the aggregate TDS and TCS is each tax year is INR 50,000 or more.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
The cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour & we shall be constrained to levy the following Cancellation charges (per person):-
• If cancellation is made any time not less than 31 days prior to departure, Rs. 20,000/- per person shall be deducted. (except Normal ticket cancellation and Visa charges).
• If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 40% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 14 to 07 days prior to departure, 60% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 06 to 03 days prior to departure or In case a passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• Once the booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 03rd January) Cancellation fee of 80% of Tour Cost will be charged for all booking cancelled within 45 days of travel.
• We cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of On arrival of Visa / Delay in the issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.