0-₹50,000: 3 months Zomato gold, ₹500 Amazon pay cashback, Cult 1 week membership, Gaana 3 months membership
₹50,000-₹1,50,000: 6 months Zomato gold, ₹1,000 Amazon pay cashback, Cult 15 days membership, Gaana 3 months membership, Zoomcar 20% off (up to ₹1,500)
₹1,50,000 & above: 12 months Zomato gold, ₹1,500 Amazon pay cashback, Cult 1 month membership, Gaana 12 months membership, Zoomcar 20% off (up to ₹1,500)
Singapore and Malaysia offer travellers a memorable experience. The destinations are dotted with architectural marvels from the Sentosa Island in Singapore to the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia. The Far East has something for everyone. Check out the detailed itinerary below for more information.
Day 1: Arrive in Singapore
- Arrive at the Singapore airport on your own
- Meet the representative who will guide you to your coach which will take you to your hotel.
- Once there, check in and spend the day exploring on your own.
Day 2: Singapore City Tour and Sentosa Island Tour
- Post breakfast, you will be taken on a sightseeing tour of the city
- Visit popular attractions including Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Merlion, Little India, Chinatown, and the Singapore Flyer.
- Afterward, head out to explore Sentosa Island, via a cable car.
- Also, visit the SEA Aquarium, and enjoy a night show set against the open sea.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay
Day 3: Singapore Universal Studios Tour
- Post breakfast, head to explore the Universal Studios in Singapore.
- After this experiential tour return back to the hotel for the night
Day 4: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and get a transfer to the airport.
- On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by a representative who will take you to your hotel. Once there, check in and relax.
- Spend the day exploring on your own.
Day 5: Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing
- Post breakfast, spend the afternoon relaxing or exploring.
- In the evening, you will be picked from your hotel for a panoramic drive around the city.
- Explore the Petronas Twin Towers, Cocoa Centre, King’s Palace, National Monument, and National Mosque.
Day 6: Genting Highlands Day Tour
- After breakfast, you will be taken to explore the famous Batu Caves.
- Later, take a cable car and ride to reach the Genting Highlands - a resort and casino where you will spend the night.
- Enjoy the rest of the day as per your liking.
Day 7: Depart from Kuala Lumpur
- Post breakfast, you will get a transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation (an OYO Property)
- Daily breakfast
- Fare: airfare
- All expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions