Looking for a vibrant and exciting travel destination? Look no further than Singapore! This 5-night trip will immerse you in the rich culture, delicious cuisine, and breathtaking sights of this cosmopolitan city-state. From exploring the iconic Marina Bay Sands to wandering through the vibrant neighborhoods of Chinatown and Little India, this trip will leave you with unforgettable memories. Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime in Singapore!
• Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
• Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
• In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Next Trip Travel shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
• The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Next Trip Travel will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
• Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination.
• Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 pm. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
• In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
• Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotels policy
• Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
• The package price does not include special dinner or mandatory charges at time levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions.
Cancelation Policy :If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellation are made 15 days to 29 days before the date of travel then 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellation are made 0 days to 14 days before the date of travel then 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees