Travel Articles And Blogs For Coorg
Best Time to Visit Kodagu
Peak Season is from October to April with temperatures going as high as 20 degrees celsius, though Coorg is a year-round destination.
Shoulder Season: In May, Coorg’s temperature reaches a high of 35 degrees celsius. This is also the month to see the coffee blossoms in full bloom.
Off-season: Monsoons last from June to September in Coorg. Though these months see heavy rainfall, Coorg is the most beautiful during this time of the year.
Budget for Kodagu
For Budget Travellers: INR 1000 - 2000 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and basic hotel rooms: INR 700-800
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 100-250
- Public Transport in buses: INR 20 - 100
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 200
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 2000 to INR 3000 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and homestays: INR 850 - 1500
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 300 - 500
- Local transport in auto-rickshaws and local taxis: INR 150 - 400
For Luxury Travellers: INR 6000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 5000 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 800 and upwards
- Local transport in cabs: INR 300 and upwards
- Sightseeing: INR 2200 and upwards