2) Early check-in and late check-out: The regular check in time is 02:00pm and check out time is 12:00pm. However, you can choose to check-in earlier and check-out later if the room has no other bookings. So, we chose to check-in at 12:00pm instead to get the most out of our stay.
3) Private express check-in: As soon as we arrived we had a butler waiting for us. She accompanied us from our vehicle to a private check-in area to a private elevator to our room in less than 5 minutes! And when we entered our room our bags also were already there. Everything was so swift and flawless!
4) Complimentary deluxe room: If you have a child under the age of 17years accompanying you, you will get a complimentary deluxe room where the child can spend the night on his/her own. However, since we were only two adults we did not avail of this facility.
5) Round the clock butler service: Have you ever been envious of Richie Rich for having Cadbury who takes care of literally everything? Well this is your opportunity with a personalized round the clock butler to take care of all your needs and fancies. We took full advantage of this service by asking the butler to schedule all our activities and meals for us and to keep our bath ready for us in time for us to get back.
6) Breakfast Buffet at Citrus: A sumptuous breakfast buffet with every breakfast food you can possibly think of awaits you at Citrus. We went for four rounds: first we had a round of Indian breakfast foods; Second, a round of English breakfast; third, a round of sweet Western breakfast foods like pancakes, waffles etc.; and finally, a round of pastries. Keep in mind that five star hotels have separate pastry chefs and the pastries are therefore some of the best in the city!