GOKARNA IS BASICALLY LIKE GOA IT HAS ALL SORTS OF BEACHES . - SO YOU CAN GO TO PARADISE BEACH , HALF MOON BEACH AND MAIN BEACH.
- GOKARNA ALSO HAS SHIVA CAVES WHICH ARE GOOD TO VIST - MAHABALESHWAR TEMPLE IS THERE , MAHA GANAPATHI TEMPLE IS THERE .
- YOU WILL FIND SOME SHACKS AROUND THE BEACHES YOU CAN CHILL OUT THERE ALSO. - MYSTERY CAVE BEACH IS ALSO A GOOD BEACH .
Things you can do
1. Trek from Om to Kudle beach
2. Rent a beach shack
3. Enjoy the cafes like Nirvana and Moksha at Om Beach
4. Do some local shopping (I didn't like it much though)
5. Trek to Paradise Beach You can get local autos / tempos for travelling around. Haggle.
There are few beaches there if you would like to explore
These beaches are almost filled with people doing various activities like sports, water activities and swimming in the beache. You can indulge in any of these activities or get a chilled beer and enjoy the sound of the beach over the beautiful sunset. If you are not the beach kind of person there is a Fort nearby gokarna. To go visit and take pictures or you can visit the holy shrine in center of gokarna to get some blessings and ask for some rituals. Hope this helps.
Hi Divyakumar, Day 1 in Gokarna: Om Beach, Half-moon Beach, Paradise Beach. Day 2 in Gokarna: Mahabaleshwara & Ganesha Temples, Gokarna Beach, Mirjan Fort, Kudle Beach You ca use rental bikes/cars to travel within the city.
Hey DivyaKumar, Places to be visited in three days itinerary for Gokarna: Day1 : Mahableshwara temple,Ganesh temple,Gokarna beach,Mirjan fort,Kudle beach Day2: Om beach,Half moon beach and paradise beach,Vibhooti falls Day3: Anshi National Park and Kali tiger reserve Happy travelling!!!!
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.