Sharjah stay is cheaper than dubai.
But in dubai itself, you can find cheap hotels in deira area. Deira is also know for cheap shopping streets.
If you have a plan to explore uae, i would recommend to stay in dubai as most of the wonders are in dubai. Sharjah to dubai and vise versa traffic is horrible from 6 to 10 am and 4 to 7 pm.
Hi, When people want to visit some country they have never been to, they usually start tedious search of proper hotel, asking friends about their experience, reading a lot of negative and positive reviews of tourists. In fact, it’s quite simple to choose the proper resort. Just decide what type of holiday you want and how you plan to spend your vacation. Choose Sharjah if you:
– Have limited budget
– Want to spent most of free time on the beach
– Going to take kids with you
– Can spent week or two without drinking alcohol Choose Dubai if you:
– Focused on shopping and entertainments
– Can’t imagine holiday without a mug of beer
– Simply want to see all wonders of Dubai such as Burj Khalifa, the famous singing fountain etc. Want to combine sunbathing and swimming with the qualitative shopping? Then choose Sharjah! The point is there are only 30 km between these two remarkable cities!