So the only thing I follow before start my trip, Google a lot about the place and adventure. And go for a unique adventure that is not usually experienced by many. And trust me after coming from the trip you will be having a story that everyone wants to listen and experience.
1)Always carry a medikit .
2)Stay safe and alert.
3)Carry light (I usually roll my cloths in a way that everything fits into one bag.)
4)Comfortable shoes always.
5)Sunscreen is a must.
6)Try to hire rental bikes or avail for local transport that won't cost u much if you are on a budget trip.
7)Carry comfy cloths-(cotton basic cloths or polyester so u don't have to search for iron.)
8)Don't forget sanitizer and and wipes. 9)Always carry your own bottle.
10)Extra bag for dirty cloths.
11)Book hotels and flight/train in advance.
This tip goes out to the fellow traveller's who can not ride or drive or where rentals aren't very popular. Get one local auto rikshaw and make a deal for the entire day to show you the places around. You end up saving a lot for the entire day compared to taking multiple ricks for each place you visit, also you get to cover few additional points or few local experiences which internet did not tell you about. Happy travelling!!
1. Be there where you are and let your soul take control of further course of action because "A good traveller has no fixed plans but firm belief in his/ her love towards nature".
2. Be a responsible human being, respect the nature and the locals.
1. Travel insurance. people ask Why? but this will come handy Incase there is a delay in flight, baggage loss or loss of passport and many more things. you can't predict the uncertainties at any given time and place.
2. Try to fit all clothes in your backpack and keep it simple rather than taking everything.
3. Don't plan everything in advance, sometimes planning onspot will be one of the best decisions. meeting new people and travelling with them will be be a new adventure and fun.
4. Try not to indulge in any kind of fights with local people.
5. Always carry some extra cash, might be useful in emergency situations.
6. Have a soft copy of your passport and personal documents.
7. Better to have local cuisine, it'll be cheap and best.
8. Better to keep some cash in your phone case and in your bag, incase your wallet is stolen or lost you'll hace some cash to return to your hotel.
9. Update about your trip with your f amily members or friends.
10. Take alot of photos, memories are everything.
11. Don't forget to buy souvenirs, they'll be beautiful reminders of your trip and place you've visited.
12. Getting lost and exploring new places is my top tip, you'll enjoy it for sure.
13. While booking/checking flight tickets, try to use incognito mode, so cookies aren't shared.
14. Have a small first aid kit in your backpack and some important medicines.
15. Get ready for everything, anything can happen at any time. be aware of scams. There is no trip without any mishaps.
16. Write your name, phone number on your backpack.
The best thing and the most important thing when you travel with your friends and family is to forget the feuds and worries and enjoy your trip to the fullest. When u go for. a trip you try to relieve yourself with all stress and tension so that's exactly what one should do it to the fullest.
Not using a private vehicle. yes, you heard it right. Journeys I made with the local vehicles were better and more adventurous. It gives you the opportunity to meet the local people and local culture ,and I think this is what a traveller always looks for. so , be a traveller and not a tourist.