Hey Arjit, Below are few mentioned safari camps where you can call and check all the tariff... along with the contact numbers... 1. mohin desert safari camp jaisalmer Address: Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001 Phone: 099835 36038. 2. Savi Camps by Savi Hotels and Resorts Address: On Sam Road Between Kanoi and Damodara Village, Kanoi Village, Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001 Phone: 070737 77899. 3. Royal Pavilion Camps Address: Kanoi, Rajasthan 345001 Phone: 094144 99176 Jaipur plan :- Amer fort Hawa mahal Jantar mantar Tripolia Bazaar Albert Hall museum Dolls Museum Happy Travelling Bro!!!
Some of the must visit places in Jaipur are Amer Fort City Palace
Raj Mandir cinema
Albert hall museum.
Jaigarh fort For desert safari, you will get options at Jaisalmer.
Following are the experiences you should look for in Jaipur apart from the common sight seeing points )
1. movie in Raj Mandir
2. one meal in LMB (Laxmi Misthan Bandhar)
3. Shopping for Rajasthani fabrics
4 Traditional imitation jewellery
5. Early morning Hot Balloon ride
6. Street food at Gopalji ka Rasta. For authentic desert camp / experience my suggestion is that you should head to Jaisalmer
In Jaipur , you can visit to 1. Amer fort 2. jantar mantar
3. city palace
4. hawa mahal 5. jal mahal
6. Jaipur museum
7. nahargarh 8. step wal at Amer
9. zoo in kukas also name as nahargarh zoo ( white lions )
10. pink city all near by hawa mahal
11. jhalana safari park in jagatpura
For Jaipur i will tell you rest about Jaisalmer it is already answered nicely head towards amer fort then there is a tunnel of 1.5 km which will lead u to jaigarh fort then by a auto head towards nahargarh fort then coming back to the city see the jal mahal.
then if u have time and energy visit the hawa mahal and then at evening go to world trade park. you cn hve ua dinner there too..its vry nice 2nd day visit the city palace and jantar mantar which is nearby. do some shopping in nearby bapu bazar n many street shopping nearby.
then visit the albert hall museum, then head towards birla mandir, then to patrika gate.
in the evening go to Tapri the tea house for a vada pao and cutting chai. have your lunch at kalyan rooftop restaurant its vry nice hppy travelling 😊
It is nice place to visit. As you said you want to go to jaipur for 2 days. It depends, when you are reaching to jaipur. If you are reaching early in the morning and if you get check in by 9 a.m. then you can visit many places in jaipur. Must visit places... 1. Amber Fort and Palace
2. Visit Nahargarh Fort
3. Jaigarh Fort
4. Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds
5. Visit City Palace
6. Jantar Mantar Observatory
7. Albert Hall Museum (Monday is closed)
8. Chokhi Dhani
9. Raj Mandir Cinema
10. Galtaji or Galta Monkey Temple
11. Govind Dev Ji Temple
12. Birla Mandir
and many more... As you have 2 days, and if you have own vehicle, you can visit Day 1
- Amer Fort
- Jaigarh Fort
- Nahargarh Fort
- Hawamahal They are nearby to each other. If you have still few hour then you can go galta ji which is also few km far from Fort. Day 2
- City Place
- Jantar Mantar (you can skip if you have other plan, Jantar mantar is near by city place)
- Govind Dev ji temple (it is also nearby at city place)
- Albert Mueseum
- Choki Dhani (you can go after 4.00 pm only, so it will be your last place for the day) I hope it will help you. Any query, you can ask.... Regards