India is full of Biodiversity nation. where you can enjoy the winter by visiting cold desert as well as snow fall of Kashmir. if you are looking for for winter adventure then you can visit to Kashmir, Sikkim, uttarakhand ( Badinath kedarnath path is probably closed in winter ). or you want to enjoy heritage and live forts then definitely you can visit to Rajasthan ( Jaipur, Jaisalmer, ajmer, Hajialidarga, jodhpur, udaipur.
Hi, There are various places to visit in India for winters which are:
1. Kerala- Munnar
2. Tamil Nadu- Chennai
3. Rajasthan- Jaipur, Jaisalmer
4. Gujrat- Runn of kutch
5. Maharashtra- Mumbai, Nashik
Last year I have visited at Chennai and book a self-drive car from avis.co.in It was best trip with my friends.
If you are a bachelor and going as a group of friends then goa will be good for you due to numerous reasons
1. climate is amazing
2. there will be a huge crowd with a huge diversity
3. there will be lot of social events happening during that time specially december.
4. all of the sports activity will be open.
5. not being afraid of tanning
6. if you are family then also you are no short of places to visit
7. you wont be spending too much on local travel as scooty is available for rent easily over there with charges of 300 rs per day 8. short and a memorable trip
9. you have options of visiting both crowded and uncrowded beaches.
Come down towards the South and explore the less visited Beaches of Gokarna, Manipal, Karwar, and all of the konkan coastline (including Goa) and head towards the Hill stations of Kerala (Munnar, Wayanad, Vagamon, Devikulam, Ponmudi).
Let's keep the Malabar coast and the hill stations of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu for the next Winter!
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.