Road trip to Ladakh sounds amazing , Being a Ladakhi I can give you few insights about it. Road trip to Ladakh can be done via two ways , one from Jammu-kashmir- zojila pass , which is not safe these days with the on going shut down in Kashmir. The other way is via Manali road - Rohtang pass. This would be much more suitable .
Once you reach Ladakh , you will get the biking road details from travel agencies based in Ladakh. safe travels . Happy travelling
Dear Kevin. Just go through this, select your destinations and make your own Itinerary. (i) Leh
1. Hall of Fame Museum 2. Namgyal Tsemo Monastery 3. Leh Palace 4. Zorawar Fort 5. Shanti Stupa ( Buddhist temple ) 6. Shey Palace ( Monastery ) 7. Thiksey ( Monastery ) 8. Hemis Gompa 9. Magnetic Hill 10. Gurudwara Pathar Sahib 11. Khardung La (ii) Nubra Valley
1. Diskit Gompa 2. Hunder Sand Dunes with Camel Safari 3. Turtuk Village 4. Tiger Camp 5. Charasa 6. Ensa Monastery (Gompa) 7. Yarab Tso Lake 8. Panamik Hot Spring (iii) Pangong Lake (iv) Changthang
1. Chushul 2. Hanle with Indian Astronomical Observatory 3. Tso Moriri Lake with wildlife 4. Puga Valley 5. Tso Kar Lake 6. Yaye Tso 7. Chumathang Hot Spring 8. Kiyari war memorial (v) Aryan Valley (vi) Leh to Kargil
1. Nimu village 2. Likir, Alchi, Lamayuru Monastery 3. Fotu La, Namika La 4. Mulbekh Monastery (vii) Suru Valley
1. Parkachik Glacier 2. Nun Kun mountain 3. Rangdum (viii) Zanskar Valley
1. Padum 2. Phuktal Gompa 3. Chadar Trek (ix) Hemis National Park
1. Stok kangri 2. National Park but Main Focus SNOW LEOPARD (x) Leh - Manali Road Trip
*** Leh --> Shey --> Thiksey --> Karu --> Upshi --> Rumtse --> Taglang La --> Debring --> More plains --> Pang --> Lachalung La --> Sarchu --> Suraj Tal --> Baralacha La --> Zing Zing Bar --> Darcha --> Jispa --> Kyelang --> Gondhla --> Khoksar --> Rohtang La --> Kothi --> Manali
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.