Feb is a nice time, you can go to Kullu-Manali, Shimla, Dharamsala and McLeod Gunj, Kasauli, Bir Billing, Spiti, Almora ... the list is endless. I prefer small villages where one can spend a lot of time leisurely.
Feb is the time with a lot of snow in all of himachal and uttrakhand. Manali, Auli and Shimla will be really good options for you. Then Mussorie, McLeodganj are other options. But you are really up for some tough adventures. Chadar trek is one of the really great options
Hi Kapil In Uttarakhand you can go to following places:
11. Mussoorie and Landour
13. Kausani In Himachal you can go to following places: 1. Mcleodganj and Triund
3. Shimla, Chail, Kufri and Narkanda
4. Kasol, Tosh and Kheerganga
5. Bir Billing and Barot Valley
Hello Kapil, If you are planning to go to Himachal, following are the places.... must visit:
- Malana If you need any help in regards to itinerary, I can hel you :)
Hey Kapil, You can choose out of these : 1)Kheerganga trek(One day trek, Parvati valley-Tosh, Malana, Kasol) 2)Triund trek (One day trek, Dharamshala-Naddi, Dalhousie, Macleodganj) 3)Prashar lake trek (One day trek, Mandi) 4)Kedarkantha trek (5 days trek, Uttrakhand-Dehradun, Rishikesh, Mussourie) Happy travelling!!!!!