So the places that you must visit are : Gardens By The way (See the light show), Sentosa, Visit the casino at marina bay sands(do carry your passport), Night safari (must visit really cool),Jurong bird park, River safari (the pandas are really cute), Clarky Quay (for some superb party scenes), Singapore flyer (for amazing view), the cable car, Pulau Ubin (for some fun cycling ), East coast park, Silosa beach, Botanic Garden, Wings of Time (best show ever), Esplande, Orchard road (some good shopping), Arab street , Little india (Mustafa for cheap shopping), Lau Pa Sat (street food).
And if you have time you can take a ferry and visit either Bintan or Batam islands.
I lived at Singapore for a while. the food there is fantastic. you should definitely try the mess food. places to visit.. 1. night safari
2. sentosa 3. pulao ubin 4. Universal Studios 5. jurong bird sanctuary 6. Singapore zoo
7. orchid road for shopping and food 8. tampannesse mall 9. little India hope this helps
First thing, make sure You will enjoy without expectations. There are lot of places to visit- Gardens by the bay, sentosa beach, orchard road, Merlion, Night Safari, Garden Raphsody show in night... etcectra
you will be going to enjoy and exploring by of ur own.
- Jungle safari
- River safari
- Light & Sound show at Marina Bay
- Gardens by the Bay
- Sentosa (Don't forget to eat slush and nachos with mayo) - Siloso Beach - Harbour Front
- Mustafa for Chocolates shopping
- Orchard road for Icecream sandwich
- Little India
- Bugis Street Some tips:
- Take a metro wherever possible.
- Before buying tickets for any attraction, try to find a deal online