Yelagiri is a not as famous as other tourist destinations in Tamil Nadu, but it is definitely breathtaking and has many places to visit. If you are looking for something unusual for your next solo trip, then this is the right place for you!
It has all the best features of a good hill station like viewpoints, lakes, and parks. The main attractions here are, Yelagiri Adventure camp, Jalagamparai Falls, Puganur Lake, Swami Malai Hills and Nature Park.
Yelagiri has ample of options when it comes to lodging. There are many decent resorts in Yelagiri which you can book at cheap prices. The cost of accommodation and food is very reasonable. The climate is pleasant throughout the year. It is a apt place for trekkers and hikers who want to unwind themselves.
For economical stays-
Heres a great offer for you
Get a travel video for your next trip along with some candid moments at free of cost.
Contact Jay Parmar Films
You can see my work on :
Youtube - youtube.com/jayparmarfilms
Instagram - instagram.com/jayparmarfilms
For bookings whatsapp - 8652525759
North east indian states
1) Assam (Tea estate, world Biggest river island, One horn rhino)
2) Meghalaya (Cherapunjee, seven sisters fall)
3) Manipur (Biggest sweet wather lake)
4) Tripura (archeological wonder)
5) Sikkim (Himalayan jewel)
6) Mizoram (hidden pearl)
7) Nagaland (Hornbill and mysterious state)
8) Arunachal Pradesh (Indian Tibet) usually need 15 to 20 days to cover all 8 NE States. Budget travel. you should go once. for more information feel free to contact me +91-7085144145