Hey pragathi, Following are the things u need to carry for manali trip- 1. Sunscreen lotion & Moisturising lotion 2. Heavy Woollen Clothing & socks 3. Good rubber-soled shoes 4. Personal Medication 5. Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards 6. Dark polarized Sun glasses with retainers 7. Id Proofs
Hey, Between right time to travel Manali, the following things must be packed:
2. Thick sole boots/shoe's 3. Caps to cover your head and ear
4. Sun creams and cold creams
5. Umbrella 6. Hand gloves Try to pack it in backpack and small carry bag for daily use, don't carry heavy luggages with trolley and all, it is very difficult to carry over there. Hope you have fun there. Happy journey pragathi..
from my travel experience...
1. carry extra pair of socks..
2. an umbrella is a must
3. caps and gloves
4.try bringing jackets which repel water.. as it was snowing till 14th March last to last year.. 5. same goes for the shoes. the ones which repel water
6. hair dryer ( if you have space) .. it's a life saver.. trust me.. 7. a good moisturizer.. 8. power bank