Hi Javit, 1. Interact with locals to know the culture or the place
2. Try local cuisine
3. Be aware of your surroundings
4. Keep some emergency cash hidden
5. Try not to drink with strangers and get robbed
6. Carry medical kit
7. Keep in contact with your home
8. Enjoy to the fullest
Most important tip of solo traveling is to not plan your trip! Be spontaneous, be flexible and surprise yourself. Personal safety is important.
Carry enough cash and cards
Keep Power banks.
Minimal luggage, mostly a rugsack. (You don't want to be busy dragging your bags along everywhere)
Stay at pocket friendly hostels.
Ditch the fancy restaurants and eat like a local
Wear comfortable shoes and travel on foot as much as possible. Keep yourself hydrated. Keep a Med kit handy with prescribed medicines.
Keep a small pouch or a bag to keep important stuff like a wallet, cash, passport etc.
This happens to my blog over solo traveling and first and last thing - Stay at hostels
- book at least a month ago
- take public transport
- make new friends
- feel free to ask strangers to take your pictures, i do this all the time
-be safe Happy Traveling !
Book in advance both hotel and flight/ train Try to get as much information on internet as possible for the place you are visiting Be safe Inform someone in family about your whereabouts so that there is backup
Don’t forget mobile and charger Have a great trip
Before yiu start, better to research on the place of interest you want to travel, there are many blogs available on Solo travelling in tripoto, you can look into that depending upon your place of interest
1. Plan the entire trip beforehand with a flexible itinerary.
2. Carry less cash on you at all times. But have an emergency amount ready.
3. Try to use local transport as much as possible.
4. Don't get lured by offers. Try to explore as much as you can by yourself with help of technology.
5. Look out for Solo Travellers like yourself cause its fun when you meet a think-alike. And with these bare essentials you are good to go on your debut solo trip.
1. first make a blue print of they places you want to visit in a book day wise. 2. try to take the trains and public transport which saves your pocket. 3. take hostels which is economical 4.if you're traveling for 6/7 days make a plan for the next day in the night so that you don't need to waste time the next day. 5.enquire the places from the local or the hostel people so that you no need to take tension to search 6. try to take less luggage and carry a lock . 7.carry hiking or running shoes with you so that you can walk distances 8.carry medicines for cold, fever and constipation 9.try to restrain from tasting new food since you have to take care of yourself 10. carry identity cards which are not original 11.carry money bag, water bottle,hat and comfortable socks 12.carry money in denominations, so that it's easy to barter 13.maintain a log book of the expenses and places you visited, keep on marking so that you can keep track 14. check the timings of the transport prior and it's good if you find people sharing vehicles while you're traveling to some places in the city,since it would help you share the money. 15. it's good if you're carrying mobile stand or camera stand to click your pictures . hope it helps!!
Wherever you go keep in touch with a family member or a friend or both. Do the tickets on advance, interact with strangers but don't reveal everything. Eat healthy food, if you eat local food which might not be healthy then only eat to taste, carry as less as possible, carry water, charger, powerbank, torch light, and soaps.
I have been travelling solo across India and Europe , always keep your mobile phone on, make sure google maps are on , before you visit make sure you read everything related to safety and weather . soloing is fun and must do at least once in lifetime
1. Try to carry all the necessary things with you.
2. Try using public transport, it will be way cheaper and even if you get stranded somewhere you will have a company of locals.
3. Live in Zostel or dormitory.
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.