Hello every recently i visited Goa and now the season of Goa tourism is started so i decided why not blog for how to make Goa trip in just 5k .
How the thing work here is story. Mumbai to Goa at an unbelievably reasonable price.
You must have heard a lot about North Goa’s popular beaches like Anjuna, Candolim, Calangute, Baga and Vagator and many of you must have visited these beaches as well.
So why not explore South Goa which is popular for its less crowded and more tranquil beaches like Palolem, Colva, Majorda, Agonda, Varca and Benaulim?
Best site to book hotels - http://www.lastminutehoteldeals4u.com
Duration of Stay: 2 Nights 3 Days per Adult Getting There: By Train: From New Delhi Railway Station to Madgaon Railway Station Round Trip Fare Rs.375+ Rs.375= Rs. 750 (Sleeper Class) per person
Where to Stay? There are many budget hotels located near to Madgaon Railway Station where you can enjoy a decent stay. Some of them are listed below:
1. Good Shepherd Residency (~1.2km via Margao-Quepem Road) Room Type: Non AC Room Tariff: Rs. 706 per night + Tax
Sightseeing Options: Colva Beach and Varca Beach
2. Hotel Shree Damodar Regency (~2.6km via SH 8 & NH 17) Room Type: Non AC Room Tariff: Rs. 800 per night + Tax Sightseeing
Options: Colva Beach and Holy Spirit Church If you want to stay in hotels near beaches, then few options are enlisted below:
1. Jymi’s Cottages (~1.1km from Colva Beach) Room Type: Standard Non AC Room Tariff: Rs. 588 per night + Tax Facilities: Bike on rent, Tours & Travel Booking available
2. Goa Palms (~3.3 km from Colva Beach and ~3.7 km from Majorda Beach) Room Type: Non AC Standard Room Tariff: Rs. 708 per night + Tax Facilities: Offers activities like dolphin viewing, scuba diving, bungee jumping, boat rides etc. Scooter and bike on rent are available. (Hotel Bookings: Discounts on hotels can be availed with promo codes and goCash offers. Terms and conditions are subject to hotel policies.)
Where to eat? 1. Ruta’s World Cafe(~3.6 km from Margao Railway Station and 850m from Hotel Shree Damodar Regency) Cuisine: American and Indian Rates: Rs. 150-350 Open: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Monday-Saturday)
2. Longhuino’s Bar & Restaurant (~2.7 km from Margao Railway Station and 70m from Hotel Shree Damodar Regency) Cuisine: Indian, Goan and Chinese Rates: Rs. 95-205 Open: 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m Delhi to Goa_Goan Cuisine Goan style fish | Photo Credit: Bhawna Grover
3. Sagar Kinara (850m from Colva Beach) Cuisine: North and South Indian (Pure-vegetarian) Rates: Rs. 60-180 Open: 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Total Approximate Expenses: Rs. 750 (train rates)+ Rs. 1000 (room charges after availing promo codes and goCash ) + Rs. 300/500 (Scooty/Bike) + Rs. 1400 (3 time meals for 2 days) + Rs. 540 (for transportation and other expenses) = Rs. 5000 (Round off) only so Get, Set and go Goa!