This whole town is walkable. But Since, im a lazy person I chose local autos, which are expensive for the town. Also it is unexplored by Indians ( Domestic tourist was what I was called there by many), but you can spot lot of foreigners there (foreign tourists).
The main taragarh fort, where we saw a TV serial being shot as well, Rani ji ki baori, Dhabhai ka kund, 84 pillared temple, shooting place of the Rajas inside the forest, Sukh Mahal and two lakes are the major tourist spots here. Since we chose to go during the Bundi festival, there was no entry fees fr us at any of them. Indra market is the local market for all.
Few things about Bundi Festival:
1. Entry to all tourist spots are free
2. there is a schedule made for each day. Some activities keep happening at different places wuthin the town as well as outside.
3. ngoing local handicrafts Mela
4. The whole town is well decorated and becomes alive with lights and decorations
5. Lot of foreigners mingling with typical Rajasthani Culture
Few Things about Bundi:
1. It is advisable to have a stroll in the local market and streets
2. People here are friendly welcoming at the same time very strong about their culture
3. Apart from tourist attractions, there are lot of cafes to sit and chill.
Its a very relaxed-vibe place. you can see some trippy cafes as well. And local shops selling OCBs, to my surprise everywhere.
4. There is lot of Silver jewellery work and Bundi paintigs. I personaly iked the Yuga Art.