Travel Articles And Blogs For Rajasthan
Best Time to Visit Rajasthan
Peak season is from October to March when Rajasthan experiences mild winters, making the entire state cool and pleasant. The nights can get chilly, so pack accordingly.
Shoulder season: July to September welcomes monsoons to Rajasthan and while the rains are infrequent, the dry countryside transforms during July.
Off-season: April to June constitute the summer months in Rajasthan when the flight rates and hotel tariffs drop as the temperature keeps increasing.
Budget for Rajasthan
For Budget Travellers: INR 700 to 1000 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and basic rooms in guesthouses: INR 60-600
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 50-300
- Public Transport in local tuk tuks and buses: INR 10 - 100
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 200
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1200 to INR 3500 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and homestays: INR 400 - 1000
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 400 - 1000
- Local transport in auto-rickshaws, and local taxis: INR 250 - 400
- Sightseeing & Tours: INR 10 - 1000
For Luxury Travellers: INR 8000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 5000 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 2000 and upwards
- Local transport in cabs: INR 400 and upwards
- Sightseeing, Guided Tours: INR 1000 and upwards