Day 8: Mweka Gate, 1640 meters/5380feet
Today after breakfast, you will meet your Eastland Adventures Kilimanjaro crew for group pictures and Kilimanjaro songs and afterward, start descending down for 3 - 4 hours to cover the distances of 10 kilometers / 6.2 miles, and you will back again to rain forest heading all the way to Mweka gate and you will sing out in National park log book. Your guide will collect certificates for those who made the successful summit and we will drive to your hotel in Moshi for a long shower and Kilimanjaro beer.
Day 9: Departures day or join for the Safaris
Eastland Adventures will drive you back to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) for departures or join us for life time safaris.
NOTE; This route can also be done for 7 or 6 days, but Eastland Adventures strongly recommend 7 days in order to provide more time for acclimatization. Since you got more time for acclimatization, the success rate is very high above 95%.
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Moshi
• 6 nights’ camping
• Airport transfer on arrival and departures day based on Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
• All camping equipment such as sleeping tent, mess tent, camping chairs and table
• All government taxes
• All park entrance and camping fees
• All transfers from Moshi to Kilimanjaro National Park and back to Moshi
• Emergency oxygen cylinder
• Pulse ox-meter
• Amref flaying doctors
• Meals and soft drink as per itinerary
• Salaries of guide, cook, and porters
What's not included?
• Extra overnight at the hotel
• Immunization documents (yellow fever recommended)
• International and local flights
• Personal equipment such as boot, backpack, sleeping bag, etc.
• Personal expenses
• Tips for Kilimanjaro crew (recommended)
• Travel insurances
• Visa fees (100 USD for American and 50 USD for non-American)
• Extra luggage’s above 15kgs
• Subjected increase in government taxes