2. Jurong Bird Park : don't miss the bird show at 11.00 am so be there on time
3. Sentosa: Sea aquarium and madame tussauds
4. universal studios: i would say better option for kids rather than adults. but though i enjoyed it there.
5. Garden by the bay : cloud forest is just out of the world experience and the super trees is just mesmerising.
6. Clarke quay: The best attractions in Clarke Quay offer visitors a great range of alternative things to do and see that doesn’t purely revolve around nightlife. Sure, Clarke Quay is famous for its stunning waterside restaurants and exciting collection of bars and clubs etc.
7.Orchard Road:for shopping high end brands
8. Singapore Flyer : get see whole city view, they do have dining option inside the flyer, didn't try it but would be nice for couple may be looking for special time together with aweosme city view at night.
. Merlion Park: must visit if you are in Singapore. Singapore landmark and major tourist attraction, located near One Fullerton, Singapore, near the Central Business District. I was lucky to be visiting the place in new year time and the digital projection show on the Fullerton hotel was just mind blowing.
I spend my new year by booking seats in the floats of Singapore near the marina bay. it was a just awesome music crowd and fire works. just got drenched in rain after the fire works were over. no cars or transportations will be available to reach the location so be ready to walk a lot.
Platform 1094 : harry potter themed cafe
Antoinette, 30 Penhas Road Singapore 208188 (Lavender MRT)
Boufé Boutique Café
308 Tanglin Road, Phoenix Park, #01-01, Singapore 24797