Thank you for reading it all guys. Summarising the essence-
1. We stayed mostly on couchsurfing and volunteered for local spaces to save costs on stay and food.
2. We camped and cooked ourselves where possible.
3. We chose not to take highways within a state to explore deeper and save on toll roads as well
4. Our major expenditure was on vehicle rental and gas(petrol).
5. We undertook this trip in off season for all these places to avoid crowd and cost.
Ready to travel for free? Earn credits and redeem them on Tripoto’s weekend getaways, hotel stays and vacation packages!