"1. Would Love to visit the famous Chinese garden Lou Lim Ieoc the miniaturized landscape with narrow paths winding through groves of bamboo and flowering
bushes, under moulded concrete ""mountains"" to a large pond filled with golden carp and lotus flowers and
capture everything in my camera.
2. The Senado Square, or Senate Square, is a paved area in Macau, would love to see the the famous lively plaza
the European Styled Buldings,Monumets.
3. Would love to visit the ruins of St. Paul the exquisite and magnificent cathedral with the style of renaissance and that of oriental architectures.
4. The waking Street of Macau the place borded with variety eating places, Portuguese inspired buildings all
around , clothes etc. Would to visit the place and to eat sit and chill.
5. The A-Ma Temple the Sacred place Chinese Folk Religion the beautiful temple with different layers and lots of incense burning , the amazing architecture would
love to explore the place
6. Would love to see Monte Forte the old military base of china,the large European Structure
7. Would love to visit the TaipaVillage in Macau and explore
the old streets, Portuguese buildings housing art galleries
and would love to try out the local Street food.
8. City of Dreams – Would love to visit and explore the night life with sparkling casinos,dazzling discotheques,
posh pubs,exquisite clubs,amazing live performances, stylish.
9. Would love to visit the Flora Garden which is European style garden which is adorned with flowerbeds, small
waterfalls and belvedere.
10. Would love to enjoy the breeze along the side of famous natural beach Hac Sa The black sand beach and offers
immense natural beauty.
11.Kim Iam the bronze statue of Goddess of Mercy would love to see and get those captured in my camera,the beautiful structure of architecture which shares various pamphlets on Buddhism and preaches the religion too.
12. I would love to visit Guia Fortress is one of the oldest forts which is elegant white structure representing western and Chinese designs.
13.Would love to go and enjoy the rides and adventures at Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Park and the aquarium at
the resort showcases extinct species of sharks, beluga whales, other wild animals including polar bears.
14.Would love to see the largest man made fountaionNam Van Lake which has the shooting water and the largest interesting laser show the great point of attraction.
15.Would love to fly over the deep forest through the Skycap cable car In MACAU
16. Would love to visit The Venetian Macao which is the worlds biggest Casino resort standing at the
famous casino strip
17. Would love to visit the Studio city hotel which is the luxurious studio resorts which integrates television,
film production facilities, gaming and retail.
18. Would love to see the adorable pandas of the Macao Giant Panda Pavilion who capture the attention of visitors.
19. Would love to visit Warner Brothers fun zone and see the statues of numerous popular characters of Warners Brothers, DC,and Hanna-Barbera.
20. Would love to visit the Grand Prix and Wine Museum which has the great collection of various models of formula 1 cars"