1. The legal casinos makes it the perfect gaming destination.
2. Historic centre of Macao - satiates the history bluff in me.
3. Taipa village and it's famous fusion food.
4. The walk in the sky at the Macau's observational tower.
5. Bungee jumping.
6. Xin xin's twins at the Macau Giant panda pavillion.
7. Handicrafts shops in Taipa's flea market.
8. The portugese, chinese and local macanese Cuisine.
9. Cotai's theatrical and musical productions Especially the house of dancing water .
10. Studio City’s Batman Dark Flight 4D Experience
11. Macau's late night parties
12. Annual macau international fireworks display contest
13. Macau grand prix- for the car racing enthusiast
14. Macau is melting pot of cultures. The historical placed and architecture depicts that beautifully
15. Spa treatment from massages to sound therapy- when I just want to relax
16. Unwind at the beautiful beach of coloane
17. Take a walking tour with the help of Macau tourism groups
18. Enjoy the sunrise at the dragon claw point at the black sand beach
19. Visit the Bishop's residence of former catholic Macao at the Xiwangyang Mountain, commonly known as the "Bishop's Mountain"
20. Spend a fun time at Warner Brothers