*Dishes to have in Jaipur- Dal Kachoris and Other Flavors
Lentil Puff Pastries
Tikki of Different Varieties
Choorma of Different Styles
Mirchobadas Made With Hot Green Chilies *Restaurants to dine in Jaipur- Anokhi Cafe
Laxmi Mishtan Bhandar
Jaipur Modern kitchen *Street food in Jaipur- MI Road - Masala Tea, Sweets, Lassi And Snacks Fashion Street - Golgappas and Chaat Items Raja Park - Chicken Tikka And Other Non-Veg Snacks Sarogi Mansion - Srikhand Bapu Bazaar - Kulfi, Faluda and Others
Hello Yuganti Tandel Pamper your taste buds with food at historical Jaipur.You can relish 14-16 different food dishes in about 6-7 hours. The food is authentic, flavourful and as safe as it can be. These food tours can be custamized to your taste. Treat your taste buds in this following places
- Pyaaz Kachori at Rawat Misthan Bhandar.
- Sanjay Omelette at bapu Nagar.
- Lassi at Lassiwala (MI Road)
- Crisp Pakodas and delectable Jalebis.
- Kulfi Falooda (Bapu Bazar)
- Pav Bhaji at Pandit's (Near Birla Mandir)
- Shrikhand at Falahaar (Falhaar Saraogi Mansion.)
- Rabri Ghevar (Laxmi Misthan Bhandar) A food tour of Jaipur city is the best way to explore the sights as well as local cuisine. Check out the following link https://www.funstay.in/ to book your food tour.
If you love non vegetarian food then try Shetty's seekh kebab. Cold coffee near statue circle, pandit paav bhaji near ganesh mandir, milk products of saras outlets are worth trying. Saras also serves paneer pakoras, dosa etc. but my personal favourite is dudh jalebi.
Sahoo's gajak is famous, Raawat's mawa kachori and pyaaj kachori are finger licking good.
If you want to try local Rajasthani cuisine go for bejar roti with kair sangri ki sabji and laal mirch ki chutney.