Hi, the good places would be munnar in kerala. if u love rainy season. this would be best. apart from this you can also visit ooty, kodaikanal and allepy. Think about allepy for its famous backwaters and amazing keral food with lush green surrounding.
Kerala is one of the best in Monsoons. You can visit Trivandrum for some extoic beaches and Mountain views. Start with ponmudi and spend one night in the resort. Beaches have such an awesome vibe here, Kovalam, Adimalathura, Shangumugham to name a few.
Hi, if you are a fan of indian monsoons & wish to travel during monsoons you should consider travelling within Maharashtra itself as all the hill stations are mesmerizing. You can definitely visit lonavla, khandala, malshej, matheran, & for a bit off track experience you can also try some rainy season treks near nashik, pune, Mumbai & igatpuri. 😊
Hi, the best places to go in Kerala and Mahrashtra. I have attached with this comment a package, you can click on them to find more details about them. If you want to talk to someone about the packages simply fill in your details in the form and you will receive a call.
1. chikhaldara, Mahabaleshwar, Lonavla in Maharashtra
2. coorg, nandi hills, agumbe, Chikmangarul in Karnataka
3. Wayanad, munnar, thekkedy in Kerala
4. Pachmarhi in Madhya Pradesh
5. Araku valley, ananthgiri in Andhra Pradesh
6. Ooty, doddabetta, yercaud, kodaikanal, coonoor, kotagiri in Tamil Nadu