Places to explore in kasol 1. Manikaran Sahib 2. Manikaran Hot spring
3. Parvati River
4. Experience Stargazing in kasol
5. Visit Flea Market These Beautiful villages are a must visit 1. Tosh Village (20km from kasol )-small village located on the banks of River Tosh 2. Chalal Village(45 mins trek from kasol ) - This is the place if you wanna experience Israeli Culture and Israeli Cuisine . 3. Bhuntar Town ( 30 km from kasol) - An ideal offbeat places for hiking and trekking 4. Naggar Village ( 57.9km from kasol)- The Naggar Castle has an exclusive aer gallery featuring the work of famous Russian Artist .
5. Malana village ( 19 km from kasol) - you can take a short trip to Magic Valley located above Malana village Some stunning cafe with Amazing ambience and delicious food. 1. The Evergreen 2. Stone garden Cafe
3. Buddha palace 4. Jim Morrison. cafe
5. Bhoj Cafe
6. River View cafe. Hope you find this helpful 😊 Please feel free to reach out for any ques.
The Parvati Valley is one of the most beautiful and serene valleys of Himachal Pradesh. Kasol is one of the villages in this valley which is becoming more and more popular among tourists, whether they are backpackers or families. The reason being that it offers a splendid view and a perfect mix of nature's beauty, adventure and peace. But first, download travel templates from https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/travel/ source. These templates will help you very much.