Why should you go for Manaslu Trek
• The beauty of the Manaslu region with its exotic flora and fauna is simply jaw dropping.
• Summiting the Larkya Pass at an altitude of 5167 m is considered quite challenging.
• You will get stunning views of Manaslu, Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang and Kang Guru and Annapurna II.
• Wildlife is abundant in the region. If lucky, you will spot tahr, pika, agali (blue sheep) and marmots in abundance.
• You will get an immersive cultural experience on this trek route.
Detailed Itinerary of the trek
Most of the itineraries of Manaslu Trek are around 14-18 days. There are many points in the trek where you will find tree houses and you can decide your stop for the day accordingly. Here, I will give you an ideal trekking route of the Manaslu trek. You can obviously tweak it around a bit.