Once our cars came we moved toward the nearby resort to freshen up and lunch. everyone was very tired and hungry after doing such thrilling and physical activities. during return journey to Mumbai in between we went to Ashtavinayak temple at Pali.
Rafting charges: 1200 Rs per person
Cab charges : 500 per Rs person
Food expenses: around 300 Rs
Things to remember:
rafting is an adventurous activity full of thrill and fun. however, it involves some level of risk. hence, it is essential that proper safety measures are taken.
1. Always abide by the rules and regulations mentioned.
2. It is safe for non-swimmers to go for white water rafting but keep the guide informed about it.
3. Rafting, especially paddle rafts requires physical power hence, one has to be reasonably healthy to do that.
4. Eat light before going to the rafting.
5. Keep yourself well hydrated.
6. Children and pregnant ladies are advised to stay away.