For the first time, stay in floating and hanging tents and listen to Sufi music. A quiet peaceful evening by the riverside. It will relax you, and then rejuvenate you. Just the ideal way to unwind and feel good about being alive.
2 days - 1 night
- We drive to Karjat from Mumbai at 2 in the afternoon. It will be a one and a half hour drive, so we reach the campsite by 3:30. We refresh with a round of evening snacks accompanied with tea and coffee. And some interesting conversations on the side.
- The evening is set in by LIVE music by Kanishk Seth. He is an Indie-Electronic artist. He will perform Amir Khusro’s poetry fusing it with Electronic and Trance music. He will be accompanied by the very talented Devashri Manohar, a Hindustani classical singer. Parshva Jain, will join this fusion on Sitar. They will also perform their original compositions. This soulful evening will be followed by dinner.
- We retire for the night in our floating or hanging tents. The floating tents will be set on floating platforms on the river. The hanging tents will be tied to the branches of trees on the riverside. So while you sleep, not only will you listen to the sounds of the nature at night, but the calm waves of the river and the breeze will sing lullabies to you. It is a one of its kind experience. Where Sufi music will set the mood and the peaceful sleep in floating and hanging tents will rejuvenate you further.
- The morning will be a quiet and lazy one. You can explore the campsite, or just sit by the river. We have our breakfast and then we checkout. We drive back to Mumbai.
- This is an exclusive trip, never happened before, where an evening of live Trance-Sufi music is followed by stay in hanging/floating tents.
- Only 20 booking are available. Option of floating/hanging tent are on first come first serve basis.
- Sufi-trance music by Kanishk Seth and group
- Stay in floating/hanging tents on twin sharing basis
- Evening snacks with tea/coffee, barbecue, Dinner and Breakfast.
- Commute from and to Mumbai
- Assistance from the sighted
- Camp site exploration
- Toiletries needed for over-night stay
- Medicines if needed
- Drinking water needed during commute from and to Mumbai
- Anything that's not included in inclusions