1. Be at the top of Macau Tower and hang in there for your life!
2. Food Hunting – Eat, drink and be merry!
3. Revel in the old world charm of Taipa Village
4. Admire the fascinating Portuguese architecture of Senado Square
5. Play in the unique black sand of Hac Sa beach
6. Visit Kun Iam Statue – the bronze statue of Goddess of Mercy
7. Witness the colorful celebrations at Chinese Temples
8. Explore the treasures of Macau’s famous museums
9. Ride the Gondola – Create your own Venice, far away from Venice
10. Take a walk through the gardens and parks in Macau
11. Relish a Portuguese Egg Tart
12. Experience the exhilaration of Bungee Jumping at Macau Tower
13. The presence of many museums in the city
14. The urban parks of Macau are quite a sight
15. The beautiful beautiful beach of Hac Sa
16. The presence of so many photography places, which makes it any photographers dream
17. The food market at Taipa Village
18. The fact that Hong Kong is only 62 km away
19. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
20. And the best thing, the tickets to Macau aren't overly priced, which makes it the perfect 4 day getaway from India.