1. Be at the top of Macau Tower and hang in there for your life!
2. Go casino hopping and let the chips fall!
3. Food Hunting – Eat, drink and be merry!
4. Revel in the old world charm of Taipa Village
5. Admire the fascinating Portuguese architecture of Senado Square
6. Play in the unique black sand of Hac Sa beach
7. Visit Kun Iam Statue – the bronze statue of Goddess of Mercy
13. Ride the Gondola – Create your own Venice, far away from Venice
8. Witness the colorful celebrations at Chinese Temples
9. Hop on to the bridges of Macau – Spectacular they are!
10. Explore the treasures of Macau’s famous museums
11. Cross the border and take a trip to Zhuhai
12. Climb the Escada Do Papel, not just for religion but for your health
14. Take a walk through the gardens and parks in Macau
15. Relish a Portuguese Egg Tart
16.Take a Romantic Stroll Along Travessa da Paixão with my Loved One
Heart Beat Faster at Macau Tower
18-Enjoy the Night View of Macau on a Figure-8 Ferris Wheel
19.Visit Macau Fisherman's Wharf
20.visit the maritime museum