1. Get your adrenaline pumping at the Macau Tower
2. Discover the urban parks in Macau
3. Hop between extravagant casinos - it's rightly called the Vegas of East
4. Have a Venetian shopping experience, with gondola rides and flowing water
5. Enjoy the many performances across the city like opera, dance, lights and sound show, water show etc
6. Take an evening stroll at Senado Square
7. Fawn over lotus flowers at the Macau Lotus Flower Festival
8. Tuck into mutton hot pot
9. The food market at Taipa Village
10. The fact that Hong Kong is only 62 km away
11. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
12. Visit house of dancing water
13. Stroll on streets of Taipa Village
14. Explore Patio de Chon Sau with my cam!
15. The fact that it is a 1 day travel destination from Hong Kong.
16. The perfect blend of Portuguese and Chinese culture and traditions
17. The food is drool worthy
18. The night markerts are to die for
19. My favorite, explore Venetian Macau Casino
20. Who doesn't want to visit The Las Vegas of Asia!
#IIML #Macau #TripotoCommunity ❤️