1. Fawn over lotus flowers at the Macau Lotus Flower Festival
2. Tuck into mutton hot pot
3. The food market at Taipa Village
4. The fact that Hong Kong is only 62 km away
5. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
6. Visit house of dancing water
7. Stroll on streets of Taipa Village
8. Explore Chinese architecture on the stone lions at the entry, Mazu statue, Hongren Hall, Hall of Avalokitesvara and Zhengjiao Chanlin.
9. Explore exhibits of Neolithic Period and Contemporary Macau
10. Enjoy Water Performance Arena and a Video Games Center,
11. Enjoy great tastes in Wine and Grand Prix Museum
12. Explore the military ambience of Fortaleza do Monte
13. Take a relaxing stroll on Hac Sa Beach, with one of most photogenic sunset
14. Casino night in Studio City!
15. Visit Flora Garden, a European style garden which is considered as Macaus largest public park
16. Get my inner child out in Skycap Cable Car
17. The best, Macao Giant Panda Pavilion
18. The night markerts are to die for
19. My favorite, explore Venetian Macau Casino
20. Who doesn't want to visit The Las Vegas of Asia!
#IIML #Macau #TripotoCommunity