1. Taipa Village food market is the best!
2. Hong Kong is only 62km away.
3. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
4. Have a Venetian shopping experience, with gondola rides and flowing water
5. Enjoy the many performances across the city like opera, dance, lights and sound show, water show etc
6. Take an evening stroll at Senado Square
7. Fawn over lotus flowers at the Macau Lotus Flower Festival
8. Enjoy great tastes in Wine and Grand Prix Museum
9. Explore the military ambience of Fortaleza do Monte
10. Take a relaxing stroll on Hac Sa Beach, with one of most photogenic sunset
11. Get mesmerized by lotus view of Kun Iam Statue
12. Some relaxation at St Lawrence Church
13. Excited for Macau Canidrome Club, only greyhound racing venue in Asia
14. The urban parks of Macau are quite a sight
15. The beautiful beautiful beach of Hac Sa
16. The presence of so many photography places, which makes it any photographers dream
17. Casino night in Studio City!
18. Visit Flora Garden, a European style garden which is considered as Macaus largest public park
19. Venetian Macau Casino was my favourite.
20. Its The Las Vegas of Asia!
#IIML #Macau #TripotoCommunity