Macau is an autonomous region on the south coast of China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of cultural influences. Its giant casinos and malls on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned it the nickname, "Las Vegas of Asia." One of its more striking landmarks is the tall Macau Tower, with sweeping city views.
1. firstly i like in macau "Ruins of St. Paul’s" : Popularly known as Sam Ba Sing Tzik, Ruins of St. Pauls is situated near Mount Fortress and Macau Museum and is one of the most popular places in Macau. It is one of the top Macau tourist spots.
2. "The Venetian" : Venetian the Vegas style and Venice-themed hotel is one of the stylish and best places to visit at Macau. It is known for ultra-luxurious expanses, spectacular d-cor, lavish facilities and amazing activities.
3. "Macau Tower" : Macau Tower is a significant landmark of the city, known for a-lovely view from the-top, a magnificent structure, and an incredible construction. Constructed by Gordon Moller, this beautiful structure (338 m long) is one of the amazing places to visit in Macau.
4. "A-Ma Temple" : A-Ma Temple dates back to 1488 and is devoted to the Chinese Goddess Matsu worshiped-by seafarers and fishermen). The ancient temple is one of the top tourist attractions in Macau. It is believed that Macaus name itself was inspired by this temple.
5. "Fishermans Wharf" : Located near Maritime Terminal, Fishermans Wharf is a themed shopping mall and park, designed following Euramerican fisherman’s wharfs.
6. "Macau Museum" : Located in Monte Fortress, Macau Museum is a huge display area, exhibiting items and souvenirs of different communities and nationalities.
7. "Wine and Grand Prix Museum" : Grand Prix and Wine Museum are among the most spellbinding places to see in Macau. The Grand Prix Museum is known for displays that are connected to Grand Prix globally, such as images, video clips, demonstrated write ups, victory cups, chronicles of champions and many celebratory items.
8. "Fortaleza do Monte" : Located in close proximity to St Pauls Ruins, this Fortaleza do Monte has historical cannons, barracks, cisterns and storehouses, used in significant historical battles. Known as a military fort, this place attracts tourists, especially history buffs.
9. "Hac Sa Beach" : Hac Sa is the largest natural beach located on the south-western side of Coloane Island and one of the serene and splendid places to visit in Macau.
10. "Kun Iam Statue" : Kim Iam statue is a 20 m tall bronze statue of Goddess of Mercy emerging from a lotus. This work of art is located in outer harbor causeway and is one of the spectacular places to visit in Macau in one day.
11. "St Lawrence Church" : Located along Macau coastline, the St. Lawrence Church is known as a praying ground for families of Portuguese sailors for a-safe return.
12. "The Macau Canidrome Club" : Canidrome Club is the only greyhound racing venue in Asia. The club is known for spectacular and thrilling dog races, 5 days every week.
13. "Guia Fortress" : Guia Fortress is one of the oldest forts in Macau located in the highest point of the peninsula. The fort is an elegant white structure representing western and Chinese designs, showing off styles of spiritual and fabulous motivation.
14. "City of Dreams" : Located in Cotai, City of Dreams is a hi-tech and glittering entertainment zone and very popular among Macau tourist attractions. Nightlife in City of Dreams is just amazing with sparkling casinos, dazzling discotheques, posh pubs, exquisite clubs, amazing live performances, stylish accommodations, fine dining restaurants of global cuisine and designer brand shopping.
15. "Mandarin’s House" : Located by the side of Lilau Square, Mandarins house was the residence of Zheng Guanying who was a patriotic merchant of modern China.
16. "Taipa Village" : Just a few steps away from the Macaus famous Casino strip lies this traditional village which is one of the best areas of the city preserved.
17. "The Venetian Macao" : If you are tired of the museums and galleries in Macau, then the highlight of the city is still there to light up the nightlife.
18. "Studio City" : Located in the Cotai region of Macau, the Studio city is a hotel and casino resort which is Asias first.
19. "Flora Garden" : Situated at the foothills of the Guia hill, Flora Garden is an European style garden which is considered as Macaus largest public park.
20. "Coloane" : Coloane Island in Macau is a beautiful destination that is home to numerous historical attractions.