If you're a Delhi-based, starry-eyed sky gazer who still dares to dream, there is hope!
As the Summer Milky Way season is on, Astro Wanderer has come up with weekend getaway trips to observe and photograph the Milky Way from one of the darkest night skies in India in Sariska.
How To Watch It?
Astro Wanderer focuses on astro-based travel experiences and is organising a brilliant trip to Sariska, called Jewels of the Milky Way Galaxy . Watch and photograph the Milky Way in all its splendor with the help of best equipment, under the guidance of professional astronomers.
Sariska is a National Park located in the Alwar district of Rajasthan and is about 200 km (five hour drive) away from Delhi. With almost no traces of light or pollution, the dark sky of Sariska provides an ideal environment for stargazing and capturing the best views of the Milky Way. So what are you waiting for? Book your trip right away!
Available Dates of Departures:
1. 9th March
2. 30th March
3. 6th April
4. 4th May
5. 11th May
Depart early morning from Delhi for Sariska. Check-in at the resort. Observe overnight astronomical events under the guidance of a professional astronomer. Capture the heavenly views of Milky Way in a photography session with well-trained astro-photographers.
Check-out from the resort post breakfast. Visit Siliserh Lake and Fort. Then head back to Delhi.
Cost Of Packages:
This dream trip has multiple options to choose from and fits all budgets.
● 6999/- on double sharing ex-Delhi including travel
● 6299/- on triple sharing ex-Delhi including travel
● 5499/- on double sharing excluding travel
● 4799/- on triple sharing excluding travel
● 1999/- for astronomy workshop + high tea + dinner (without stay and travel)
● 1499/- astronomy workshop only (without travel, stay and food)
The Package Includes:
1. Entire travel as per itinerary, in an AC vehicle (If opted for)
2. Stay for 1 night on double/triple sharing basis at a luxury resort.
4. Guidance of a trained astronomer and astro-photographer.
5. All required equipment for observation like telescopes, camera, sky maps etc.
1. Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
How to Book Your Seats?
To book a trip, simply send in your name, address, contact number, email id and date of journey to email@example.com or send a WhatsApp on 9315119212 or 9870341493. Shortly thereafter, you will receive the bank details where you need to deposit at least 50% of the cost. The remaining amount needs to be deposited before the date of departure or as instructed.
Grab your tickets to this magical experience before all seats run out!
Tag your friends who would love to witness this marvel of nature.