Best Time to Visit Canada
Peak season is from June to August. The climate is warm and ideal for outdoor activities. The prices are high during this period of the year as there are a lot of tourists visiting Canada.
Shoulder season: May, September and October are the months when the climate is cool, these conditions are perfect if you are interested in camping activities.
Off-season: November to April is the time when it snows in most parts of Canada, the conditions are perfect if you are interested in Skiing and other such snow adventure sports.
Budget for Canada
For Budget Travellers: INR 2500 - 3500 a day
- Accommodation in hostels: INR 1000-1800
- Food in shacks and street eateries: INR 700-1000
- Public Transport and buses: INR 150 - 200.
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 5500 to 8500 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels, villas and homestays: INR 2000 - 4000
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 1800- 3500
- Local transport in rapid transit and local taxis: INR 500 -700.
For Luxury Travellers: INR 9000 and upwards a day
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 6000 and upwards (INR 9000 and upwards in the peak season)
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 4000 and upwards
- Local transport in cabs: INR 500 and upwards.
Visa Information for Canada
A fee of INR 4000 will be charged if you are applying for a Canadian visa from India. Most of the EU countries and nationals of 46 other countries do not require a visa to enter Canada for a period of six months. There are two types of visas which can be issued: A single entry visa or a multiple entry visa. Single entry visa is issued for a period of 6 months, whereas a multiple entry visa is for ten years. Click on the link for more detalis.